In case you are looking for an Asus X003da flash file, this article can be helpful for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Asus Pegasus X003 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM with the help of the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to keep in Mind
Now, before you can start the flashing process, here is a list of certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you need to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you will have to download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. You can download the firmware file from an authenticated source.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all your data. You need to do this because post flashing, you will lose all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- We will suggest you scan all the files before using them on the system so that you can be sure that they are safe to use.
Steps to install Asus Pegasus X003DA Flash File
To install the Asus X003da flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Asus X003da flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process on the system. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system and then extract the contents on the system.
After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you will have to extract the contents.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will then have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin. it is important to do that because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect it.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you need to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
So, following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to carry out the installation of the Asus Pegasus X003 flash file easily. We hope that the article was helpful to you.