Flash files can help you to downgrade or upgrade the device to the latest version. You can also fix issues that you can face with your device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Celkon smart 4G flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Celkon smart 4G (Firmware Stock ROM) flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about the flash file.
Points to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned different requirements that you need to fulfill so that you can complete the process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- To begin with, you need to use the tutorial only for a particular device. Using it for any other device can damage your device.
- The very basic thing that you need to do is to make sure that you have basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, it is a must that you create a backup of your data.
- Other than this, it is a must that you download the latest version of the tool and the flash file. It is a must to download the compatible version of the driver that you will have to use in the process.
- Scan all the files before using them on the system to be sure that they are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Celkon Smart 4G Flash File
You will have to use the SPD upgrade tool to install the Celkon smart 4G flash file. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file on the system. Read the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download an SPD driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. By following all the instructions appearing on the screen, you will have to complete the installation process.
- When done, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. It will download in the zip format so, you will then have to extract the contents of the files.
- Also, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and extract the contents of the files.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder, and then you will have to click on the upgrade download file. It will open the tool file for you.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the load packet option. After that, you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the flash file. You will then have to click on the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system.
- Now, look for the start option and then click on it to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will get an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Celkon Smart 4G Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Celkon smart 4G flash file on the device. We hope that the article was helpful to you.