Flash files contain the original operating system of the device and you can use it to upgrade and downgrade the device. Also, you can use the flash file if you want to fix common issues with your device. Moreover, if you have bricked the device and you want it back as earlier, you need to flash it.
In this article, we are going to discuss the Coolpad Mega Y83-100 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Coolpad Y83-100 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the device. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
To carry out the process easier, here are certain things that you will have to do. You need to keep all the things in mind. Read the list below.
- Initially, you need to know that you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you do not know, we will suggest you seek help.
- You will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device because post flashing, you will lose all the data.
- Other than this, you need to download the tool from the official website, and also, you will have to download a compatible driver on the system.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Coolpad Mega Y83-100 Flash File
To install the coolpad Y83-100 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to install the driver. Follow all the instructions to complete the installation process.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware on the system and then you will have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the tool files also.
- When done, you will have to open the tool folder and then look for the flash tool file.
- Now, click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option in the tool window. You will then have to choose the scatter file in the Stock ROM of the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the preloader.bin. It is a must because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Also, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will then have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the flashing process will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for it to complete. When complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will then have to detach the cable and terminate the window.
Download Coolpad Mega Y83-100 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now your device is flashed. This was how you can install the Coolpad Y83-100 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.