Off the chance you are looking for a DataWind UbiSlate 3G7X flash file, this article can be helpful for you. We have mentioned in detail how you can install the Datawind 3G7X flash file / Firmware Stock ROM using the SP flash tool. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
To start the flashing process, you will have to keep certain things in mind. We have mentioned a list of all the things below.
- To start with, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help. It is a must that you use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. This is because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- You should also charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source only. You will also have to look for the driver file on the internet.
- You should always scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Datawind UbiSlate 3G7X Flash File
To install the Datawind UbiSlate 3G7X flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Datawind 3G7X flash file on your device. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you have to do is to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. You will then have to follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. Off the chance you have the driver on the system, skip this step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your system. You will then have to extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and then extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash file tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You will then have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must to do because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- After this, wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Now, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Datawind Ubislate 3G7X Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. We have mentioned everything that you need to know about installing the dataWind 3G7X flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.