Firmware updates are important for the device and they are released by the company only. You can use a flash file to fix common issues like software issues, IMEI issues, the application has stopped working issues, boot loop issues, or dead issues. There is a different flash file for a different device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Datawind Ubislate 7cz tablet flash file. We have mentioned how to install the Datawind Ubislate 7cz tablet flash / Firmware Stock ROM file on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now, before you begin to install the Datawind Ubislate 7cz tablet flash file, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to install the flash file easily.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to make sure that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. In case you use it for any other device, the device can be damaged.
- Next, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You must know that you will lose all the data available on the device, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Also, you need to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Look for the latest version of the driver file.
- Scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Datawind Ubislate 7CZ Tablet Flash File
We hope that you have read and fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the previous section of the article. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Datawind Ubislate 7CZ tablet flash file (Stock Firmware). Read all the steps properly and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the Android USB driver on your system. You will now have to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device. Now, extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the Phoenix pro on the system. You will now have to extract the contents of the tool files also.
- You will now have to turn off the device.
- Next, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the PhoenixUSBPro.exe file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the option for key option. Select all the files from the tool folder.
- After this, you will have to look for the Image option and then redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file. Select .img extension file from the folder.
- You will now have to click on the start option.
- When everything is done, a big green tick will appear on the screen.
- Now, you need to press the volume down button of the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Now you need to hold the volume down button and press the power button 3 times and then you need to release the volume button.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a finish message on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Datawind UbiSlate 7CZ Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Datawind Ubislate 7cz Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. We hope that this article has helped you to install the Datawind Ubislate 7cz tablet flash file easily.