There is a unique flash file for every different device. In this article, we have talked about the Gionee Elife E3 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee E3 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) with the help of an SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
Now, before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you need to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert. You will also have to use the tutorial for the specified device only.
- Next, you need to download the tool file and firmware file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to look for a compatible driver file.
- Also, you need to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- You would know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You need to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee E3 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee Elife E3 flash file [Stock Firmware ROM] on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the tool window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents to the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You also need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for it to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, you will have to close the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Gionee E3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. this was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Gionee Elife E3 flash file. All the information that you need to know about installing the Gionee Elife E3 Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article has helped you.