Stock firmware files can be helpful when you have to reinstall the operating system of your device. The Flash file can help you to fix issues with your device like software issues, IMEI issues, dead issues, and boot loop issues. You can also use the flash file to upgrade or downgrade your device. In this article, we have emphasized the Gionee F103 flash file/Firmware Stock ROM. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee F103 flash file easily on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can start the flashing process, here are certain things that you will have to do. Below we have mentioned a list of all the things that you will have to do or keep in mind.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to seek help.
- You will also have to make sure that you use the tutorial for a particular device.
- Charge your device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- It is a must to create a backup of all the data available so that you can use it later.
- You must download the flash file and the tool file from an authenticated source.
Steps to Install Gionee F103 Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. Here is how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee F103 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. Off the chance you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will now have to extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will have to extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and click on the flash tool file to open the installation window.
- In the installation window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You will have to look for the scatter file that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is important to do because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Once done, you will have to turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Gionee F103 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Gionee F103 flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know. Hopefully, the article has helped you.