In case you are looking for the Gionee M5 Lite flash file, this is the right place for you. Flash files can be very helpful in upgrading or downgrading your device to the version when you bought it. Other than this, you can use the flash file to fix all the issues that you are facing with your device. You can use it to fix software issues, boot loop issues, lag issues, or even the dead issue. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can use the Gionee M5 Lite flash file. We have mentioned a full stepwise process that you will have to follow to use the Gionee M5 Lite Flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
In this section of the article, we are going to explain to you different things that you will need on your system before you start the flashing process. Make sure that you have all the things and then only proceed. This will help you to carry out the process smoothly.
- You will need to be aware of some technicalities. Off the chance you are not aware, we will advise you to consult an expert.
- Also, you will need to charge your device. It is important to charge your device at least up to 70 percent because the device needs to operate till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of all your important data. It is important because post flashing all your data will delete, so, it is a good option to create a backup.
- You will also have to download the compatible version of the tool and the driver on your system. You can look for a compatible version on the internet.
Finally, you will have to scan all the files that you will download. It is important to be sure that the file you are using is safe to install on your system.
Gionee M5 Lite Flash Firmware File to Download
Steps to Install Gionee M5 Lite Flash File
Now, we hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section. After this, you will have to follow all the steps that we have mentioned below. Read the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same order as we have mentioned.
- You will have to first download the Mediatek driver on your system. Now, you will have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to open the installation window. You will then have to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Now, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the files to another folder.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool. You will have to download the tool from the internet and then extract the files of the tool also.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then look for the flash tool file. The tool will then open up the tool window for you.
- Once done, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and then click on the download agent option. You can then find the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- You will also need to look for the preloader.bin option and then untick the option for it. It is a must because if you won’t, there are high chances that you will end up bricking your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option.
- Now, connect your device and the system using the USB cable. Also, do not forget to switch off your device. You will then have to press the Volume Up button of your device to let the tool detect your device.
- Once done, wait for the tool to detect the device. After detecting, the process of flashing will start.
- After this, you will have to wait for the process to complete. After completion, you will have to detach the system and also, terminate the tool window.
Now, your device is charged. We hope that this article will help you to install the Gionee M5 Lite flash file. We hope that you have found this article helpful and informative.