Want to get rid of the issues with your Gionee M4 device? Consider flashing the device. You can fix common issues like software issues, IMEI issues, dead issues, boot loop issues or the application has stopped working issue. It is easy to install a flash file on the device. You need to use a flash tool to install the flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. In this article, we are going to help you with installing the Gionee Marathon M4 flash file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we are going to list certain things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Have a look at the list.
- To begin with, you will have to make sure that you know how to carry out the process. In case you are not aware of the basic technicalities, we will suggest you seek help from an expert.
- Also, you will have to charge the device at least up to 70 percent so that you can easily operate it till the end of the process.
- Before carrying out the flashing process, you must know that after the completion, you will lose all the data available on the device. So, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- It is important that you need to check the compatibility of the driver that you will use in the process and also, you will have to download the files from safe sources only.
- Lastly, to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system, it is important that you scan all the files.
Steps to Install Gionee M4 Flash File
Now, as we have mentioned, you will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Gionee M4 flash file, here is how you can use it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Pursue the process according to the steps mentioned below.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to install the driver by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have it, you will have to skip the step.
- After that, you will have to download the firmware file for the device. After downloading it, you will have to extract the contents of the file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you will have to extract the files on the system.
- Now, from the extracted tool folder, you will have to click on the flash tool file and it will open the tool window for you.
- You will now have to look for the scatter-loading option and download agent option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- When done, you will have to also untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download button to begin the flashing process. You will also have to press the volume up button so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for it to complete. When complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the device and the system.
Download Gionee Marathon M4 Stock Firmware ROM- Flash File
This is it. Now your device is flashed. We hope that by following all the steps in the same way as we have mentioned, you can easily install the Gionee Marathon M4 flash file. Hopefully, the article was beneficial.