In case you are facing issues with your Gionee Pioneer P5L device, you can fix it with the help of a flash file. You can use the flash file to fix issues like Software issues, IMEI issues, boot loop issues, dead issues, or lag issues. Other than this, if you are facing the application has stopped issue more frequently, you can use the flash file. The main question is that how to use the Gionee P5L flash file. In this article, we are going to help you with the same. We have mentioned different steps that you will have to follow to use the Gionee P5L flash file(Stock Firmware ROM). Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Below we have mentioned some things that you will have to keep in mind before you can start the flashing process. It is a must that you have all the things to carry out the process easily.
- You need to have some basic knowledge about the process.
- Charge your device at least up to 70 percent or completely so that you can operate it till the end of the process.
- You must know that after post flashing, you will lose all your data, so, we will advise you to create a backup of all your data.
- Also, download the driver and the tool from the authenticated website. You will have to download the tool and the driver according to the compatibility to your device.
- Scan all the files before using them on your system.
Steps to Install Gionee Pioneer P5L Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned the stepwise process that you will have to pursue to install the Gionee P5L flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the mediatek auto-installer on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once done, you will have to download an appropriate firmware for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your device and extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then look for the flash tool file. Click on it to start the tool window.
- You will then have to click on the download agent option and the scatter-loading option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- Once done, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must because not doing so can brick your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download button to start the flashing process.
- Once done, you will have to turn off your device, and simultaneously you will have to connect it to the system. Press the Volume Up button of the device to let the tool detect it.
- Once the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start automatically.
- You will then have to wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will then have to disconnect the device and the system and then you will have to end the tool window.
Download Gionee Pioneer P5L Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File)
Now, your device is flashed and you can restart it now. We will advise you to follow the steps in the same way as we have mentioned so that you can install the Gionee P5L flash file without any errors. Hopefully, the article will help you.