You can use the flash file for different reasons like fixing bugs in your device, adding new features to the device, update the firmware, or unbricking the device. You will have to download a different flash file for different devices and follow a different procedure every time. In this article, we are going to talk about the Gionee P7 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee P7 flash file on the system. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can start the installation of the Gionee P7 flash file on the device, you will have to perform certain tasks. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Always remember that you need to use this tutorial for a particular process. In case you use it for any other device, you can damage the device.
- Also, you need to use the device till the end of the process. So, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process. So, you will have to create a backup of all the data present on the device.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and the sp flash tool from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. You will also have to look for a compatible version of the driver file.
- It is a must to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee P7 Flash File
Now, we hope that you have properly read and completed all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of this article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee P7 flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is present on the system, you will have to skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file for later use.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window on your screen.
- In the tool window, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. You will now have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option so that you can start the flashing process.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Press the volume up button of the device also so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- The process will take some time to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download GIONEE P7 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. The Gionee P7 flash file is successfully installed on the device. All the steps, if followed in the same way, will surely help you to install the Gionee P7 Stock Firmware ROM easily on your device. Hopefully, the article has helped you.