In case you are looking for the Gionee P3 flash file, this is the right article for you. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can install the Gionee Pioneer P3 Firmware ROM Stock file on your system. We have mentioned the stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the flash file using the SP flash tool. Read the article till the end to know more.
You will certain things on your system before you can start the flashing process. It is a must because if you won’t, you can face some complications in the process. Read the list of all the needed things below.
- First, you need to be aware of some technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to take help from an expert.
- After that, you will have to download the authenticated version of the tool and the driver on the system.
- Other than this, you must know that post flashing all the data will vanish from your device, so, you need to create a backup for the same.
- You also have to charge your device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Gionee P3 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned different steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee P3 flash file on your system. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as we have mentioned.
- You will first have to download the Mediatek driver auto-installer on your system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once done, you will have to download the flash file for your device. It will be available on the internet and you can download it according to your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the flash file to your desired location.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and then you will have to extract the files of the tool folder also.
- Next, you will have to open the tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file.
- It will open the tool window for you. You will have to click on the download agent option and the scatter-loading option. Once done, you will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- Now, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is important because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick your device.
- You will have to then click on the download option and connect the device and the system. You will also have to make sure that you have turned off your device.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button of your device so that the tool can detect the device.
- Once the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete and once the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will now have to terminate the tool window and then you will have to detach the device and the system.
Download Gionee P3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
These were all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee Pioneer P3 flash file on your system. We have tried to provide you all the necessary details that you need to know. Hopefully, the article helps.