Flash files (Stock ROM) are unique for all devices and can help you with many issues with your device. You can use the flash file to fix issues or even unbrick your device in case you have bricked it. Other than this, you can also use the flash file to update your device to the latest version or even download the operating system of your device again on the system. In this article, we have emphasized the Gionee X1 flash file. We have mentioned different steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee X1 flash file on the system using the SP flash tool. Read the article till the end to know more.
Note: There are some things that you need to keep in mind like you need to have some basic knowledge about the process and in case you do not have it, you can consult an expert. Other than this, you will have to create a backup of your data because post flashing you will lose all your data. Moreover, you need to keep your device charged at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Gionee X1 Flash File
Now, that we have mentioned that you will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Gionee X1 flash file. In this section, we have mentioned the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file using the Gionee X1 flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way.
- You will first have to download the Mediatek driver installer on your system. Now, by clicking on the downloaded file, you will have to open the installation window and follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. It will be available on the internet and you can download it easily. You will then have to extract the contents of the folder to your desired location.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and then extract the files of the tool folder also.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file to start the tool window.
- From the new window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading and download agent. You will then have to find the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- Once done, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must because not doing so can brick your device.
- After that, you will have to click on the download button to start the flashing process. You will then have to connect your system and the device. Also, keep in mind that you will have to turn off your device.
- Once done, you will have to press the volume up button so that the tool can detect your device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start automatically. You will then have to wait for the process to complete.
- In the end, you will see a green ring on the screen of your system. You will have to finally detach the system and the device and also, close the tool window.
Download Gionee X1 Firmware Flash File
So, these were all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee X1 Flash Tool on your system. We hope that following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to carry out the process without any issues. Hopefully, the article helps.