Off the chance you are looking for the Gionee X1S flash file, this article will surely help you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Gionee X1S flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) and provided it with the original file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things.
- The very basic thing that you need to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the basics, you will have to seek help.
- Next, you need to make sure that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. If you use it for any other device, you can brick the device.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, it is advised to create a backup before starting the process.
- It is a must to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
- After this, you will have to download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to look for the latest version of the driver file.
- Lastly, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Gionee X1S Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Gionee X1S flash file on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee X1S flash file (Stock Firmware ROM). Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the steps appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. Also, you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Also, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. You will now have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Also, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you can end up bricking the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- Simultaneously, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. It is a must to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- Now, when the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will finally detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee X1S Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was how you can install the Gionee X1S Stock Firmware ROM. All the information that you need to know about installing the Gionee X1S flash file is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.