Flash files can be used to get rid of the issues that you are facing with the device. In this article, we have talked about the HTC desire 310 flash file. All the instructions that you need to follow to install the HTC desire 310 flash file/Firmware Stock ROM on your device are mentioned in the article. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
Points to Remember
Now, before you begin installing the HTC desire 310 flash file, you will have to do certain things. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you have to do is to make sure that you are aware of the technicalities of the process. If you are not aware, seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to keep in mind that you can use this tutorial for a particular device. You must not use it on any other device because it will damage the device.
- Next, you need to download the required tool file and flash file from an authenticated source. The driver file should be compatible with the device that you are using.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. This is because if you won’t, you can lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- Also, you need to charge the device up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
Steps to install HTC Desire 310 Flash File
After fulfilling all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the HTC desire 310 flash file [Stock Firmware] on the device. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the MediaTek driver installer on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. You will then have to complete the installation process by following all the on-screen instructions. If you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file on the system and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will also have to download the SP flash tool and extract the contents of the tool file.
- You will now have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool windows will open on the screen.
- After this, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to untick the option for preloader.bin. You will have to do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option so that you can start the flashing process.
- Next, you will have to turn off the device and connect it to the system. You will then have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect, the process of flashing will start automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download HTC Desire 310 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. Your device is now completely flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the HTC desire 310 Stock Firmware ROM. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the HTC desire 310 flash file easily. Hopefully, the article has helped you.