In case you do not know how to use the Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 firmware, this article can be helpful. We have mentioned how you can install the Huawei Y511-U30 firmware stock ROM with the help of the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you can start the process, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you have to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- Also, you need to download the firmware file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using.
- Other than this, you will have to keep your device charged up to 60 percent because you need to use it till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because if you won’t, you will lose all the data post flashing.
- Always remember to scan all the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Here, all the steps that you need to follow to install the Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 flash file are mentioned below. Have a look at all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to get a MediaTek driver on your system. You will have to download it from the internet and then click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the firmware file on the system. You will also have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, the next thing that you need is the SP flash tool. Download it from the internet and extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you will have to open the folder that you have extracted and then click on the flash tool file to start the flashing process.
- Next, in the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading file and download agent option. You will now have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will also have to click on the preloader.bin. you will have to do this because if you won’t, there are chances that you will end up bricking the device.
- Also, you need to press the download button to let the flashing process start.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start. Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the tool window.
Download Huawei Y511-U30 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. Now your device is completely flashed. This was how you can easily install the Huawei Y511-U30 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Hopefully, the article was helpful.