Off the chance you are looking for an Intex Aqua Flash flash file / Firmware Stock ROM, this can be the right article for you. We have mentioned the stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Intex aqua Flash flash file with the help of the SP flash tool. We hope that the article was helpful to you.
Points to Remember
Now before you can start the flashing process, here is a list of certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to complete the installation process easily.
- First, you will have to make sure that you use the device for a particular device only. It is a must that you have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you would know that you will lose all the data available on the device post flashing, so, you will have to create a backup of all the data.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source only. You must make sure that you are using a compatible driver on your system.
- You will also have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Intex Aqua Flash flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. It will download in the zip format. Extract all the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will then open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. You will then have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- You will now have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must to do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Also, you will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect it to the system. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you will have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Flash Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was how you can install the Intex aqua flash file. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Intex aqua Flash flash file on the device. Hopefully, the article has helped you.