In case you are looking for the Intex Aqua Lions X1 plus flash file, this is a must-read article for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Intex Aqua Lions X1 plus flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things properly.
- To start with, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You must also have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Always keep in mind that you can use this tutorial for a particular device. If you use it for any other device, you may end up bricking it.
- It is a must that you download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. A compatible driver file will also be available on the internet.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Intex Aqua Lions X1 Plus Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Intex Aqua Lions X1 Plus flash file on your device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you need a MediaTek driver. You will have to download it on your system and click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. You will then have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If you already have the driver, skip the step.
- Now, the next thing is the stock firmware file. You can download it from the internet. But keep in mind to download it according to the device you are using. Extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and extract the tool file contents also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- Now, in the tool window, click on the download agent and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Once done, you also need to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must to do because f you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Next, click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Simultaneously, you will have to switch off your device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Lions X1 Plus Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. Now your device is flashed. We have tried to provide you with every detail that you need to know before installing the Intex Aqua Lions X1 Plus flash file. Hopefully, the article has helped you.