Flash files can be helpful when you have to upgrade your device or get it back in the factory mode if you didn’t like the new update. These files are essential for the hardware to work and you can easily find them on the internet. They are distributed and developed by the company only. You can also use the flash file to fix different issues that you can face with the device. In this article, we have talked about the Intex Aqua lite flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Intex Aqua lite flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
To help you carry out the process easier, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you will have to do before you can start the process. Check out the list below.
- The very basic thing that you need to do is to make sure that you are aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- You will have to charge your device completely or up to 60 percent because you will have to use it till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device. This is because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- Other than this, you will have to download a compatible version of the tool file and the driver on the system. Look for the firmware file according to the device that you are using.
- We will suggest you scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua lite Flash File
Now, here is how you can proceed with the process. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Intex Aqua lite flash file on the system. Read the steps properly.
- To begin with, you will have to install the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to install it on the system. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the tool contents.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open up.
- You will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of the device.
- Next, you will have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must to do because not doing so can brick the device.
- You will now have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Also, turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of .a USB cable. Press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Lite Stock Firmware ROM: Flash File
Now your device is flashed. This was how you can install the Intex aqua lite flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.