In case you are looking for the Intex Aqua Power IV flash file (Firmware Stock ROM), you have come to the right article. Here is how you can install the Intex Aqua Power IV flash file on the device. Stay tuned to know more.
Points to Remember
Below we have mentioned all the things that you need to do before you can install the Intex Aqua Power IV flash file on the device. These things will make the process smooth for you. Have a look at the list of all the things.
- First, you need to be aware of all the technicalities. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to consult someone who knows.
- You would know that post flashing, you will lose all the data available on the device so, it is important that you create a backup of the data.
- Other than this, it is suggested that you should charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download the tool from an authenticated source or the official website. It is a must that you use a compatible driver on the system.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua Power IV Flash File
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Intex Aqua Power IV flash file, in this section of the article, we have explained how you can use it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- When done, you will have to download the firmware file for the device. You will have to then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the files in the desired location.
- Next, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- After this, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download option. You can look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- You will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for it to complete. When complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- You can now terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Intex Aqua Power IV Stock Firmware ROM – Flash File
This is it. Now your device is flashed. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Intex Aqua Power IV flash file easily on the system. We hope that this article was helpful to you.