Firmware update is important for the device because it is released to add some new features to the device or get rid of the existing bugs. In this article, we are going to talk about the Intex Aqua speed flash file / Stock Firmware ROM. We have tried to explain to you how you can install the Intex Aqua speed flash file in detail. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now, before you can start the installation of the Intex Aqua speed flash file, you will have to certain things. These will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to make sure that you have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Next, you always have to keep in mind that you are using the tutorial for an appropriate device. If you use it on any other device, your device can be damaged.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the device.
- It is a must that you know that all the data available on the device will vanish after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- You will also have to download the firmware file and the tool file compatible with your device. Also, the driver file should be downloaded according to the device that you are using.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that these files are safe to use on your system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua Speed Flash File
Now, we hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua speed flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, you need to install the driver by clicking on the downloaded file to open the installation window and following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- You will have to click on the scatter-loading file and the download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- You will also have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must that you do this because if you won’t, you may end up bricking the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- When done, you will have to turn off the device and then connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect it, the process will restart automatically.
- Next, you need to wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will now have to finally detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Speed Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Intex Aqua speed Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Hopefully, the article has helped you.