Off the chance you are looking for the Intex Aqua star 5.0 flash file, this article will surely help you. We have provided you with an original Intex Aqua star 5.0 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) and explained how you can install the same. Read the article completely to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Now, before you install Intex Aqua Star 5.0 flash file, there are certain things that you will have to carry out. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to be aware of the basic technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware, you may have to tale help from an expert.
- You must know that this tutorial is valid for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can be harmful to the device.
- Always remember to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- You must also charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download compatible files for the device. So, you need to look for authenticated and compatible firmware file and tool file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua Star 5.0 Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua Star 5.0 flash file (Stock Firmware ROM) on the device. Read all the steps properly and pursue the process in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- You will then have to download the firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- You will now have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. This will open the tool window on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you need to untick the option for prelaoder.bin. It is a must to do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- You will then have to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Also, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. It is a must to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect it, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Now, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Star 5.0 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You have now successfully installed the Intex Aqua Star 5.0 Stock Firmware ROM and you can restart the device. We hope that the article was helpful.