Flash files can be useful in reinstalling the operating system of the device. It can be used to get rid of the issues that a user can face with the device or add some new features to the device. You will have to look for a compatible firmware file with the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Intex Aqua star HD flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. We have provided you with an original Intex Aqua star HD flash file and explained how to install the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you can install the Intex Aqua star HD flash file, there are certain things that you may have to do. These things will help you to install the flash file easily.
- To begin with, you need to make sure that you use the tutorial for the specified device only. Using the tutorial for any other device can be harmful to the device.
- You will then have to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are looking for technicalities, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, you need to create a backup of all the data before starting the process.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file compatible with the device and also, from an authenticated source. You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua star HD Flash File
In this section of the article, we have explained how you can install the Intex Aqua star HD flash file on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Stock Firmware on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present in the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will now have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You will then have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you need to click on the prelader.bin option. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- You will also have to click on the download option to start the installation window.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- The process of flashing may take some time to complete. When it will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Star HD Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. You have successfully installed the Intex Aqua star HD Stock Firmware ROM on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Intex Aqua star HD flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article has helped you.