In case you are looking for the Intex cloud Q11 4G flash file, this article will be helpful for you. We have provided you with the original Intex cloud Q11 4G flash file / Stock Firmware ROM and explained to you how to install the same. Read the article completely to know more about it.
Before you can start installing the Intex cloud Q11 4G flash file, we will suggest you carry out certain things. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- The very first thing that you need is to have some basic knowledge about the process. You will have to seek help from an expert if you are not aware of the technicalities.
- You will also have to make sure that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device, so you need to create a backup of all the data before flashing the device.
- You will also have to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file compatible with the device and also, download them from an authenticated source. You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file.
- Scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex cloud Q11 4G Flash File
Hopefully, you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex cloud Q11 4G Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will now have to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device and then you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Also, you need to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the installation process.
- You will then have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, remember to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Cloud Q11 4G Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, you have successfully installed the Intex cloud Q11 4G Stock Firmware ROM on the device. We have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know about installing the Intex cloud Q11 4G flash file. We hope that the article has helped you.