In case you are looking for how you can flash your Jio F10Q device, this is the right article for you. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can use the LYF Jio F10Q flash file and how you can install it on your system.
Flash files help to resolve various issues or errors associated with your device. You can also downgrade, upgrade your device using the flash files. Issues like the software issue, boot loop issues, IMEI issues, and many others can be fixed using the flash files. You will have to follow the stepwise process to use the Jio F10Q flash file Firmware. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Below we have mentioned a list of all the things that you need on your system to proceed with flashing your device. These things will help you to carry out the flashing process smoothly.
- Flashing your device can take a long time and hence your device needs to work until the completion of the process. Therefore, it is advised to charge your device at least up to 60 percent.
- Other than this, if you are flashing your device, your data will vanish after the completion. It is, therefore, highly advised to create a backup of the data.
- Once done, you will have to also have some basic knowledge about the flashing process. The process can be tricky so you need to have some basic knowledge about it.
- After this, you will have to make sure that you have downloaded the genuine version of the tool and driver that you are using on your system. You can look for compatibility with your system also.
- Also, you will have to scan the files that you have downloaded to ensure that the file is safe to install on your device and system.
Steps to install Jio F10Q flash file
If you want to flash your LYF Jio F10Q device, you will have to use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool. You can easily download it from the internet. Follow the steps mentioned below to use the LYF Jio F10Q Stock ROM.
- You will first have to find a compatible Qualcomm USB driver and then download it. You will then have to install the driver on your system pursuing the process according to the instructions appearing on your screen.
- After this, you will have to look for the QFIL tool and download it. Extract its file to your desired location. Jio F10Q flash file
- In the uncompressed folder, you will have to click on the QFIL.exe file and it will then launch the tool.
- You will then have to open the tool and also, you will have to turn off your device.
- After this, you need to press the Volume UP button on your device and keep holding it for some time. You will simultaneously have to connect the system and the device via USB cable.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the browse option and look for the .mbn based firmware. Jio F10Q stock firmware
- Once done, look for the download button and click on it. The flashing process will then start.
- Wait for at least 10-15 minutes for the process to complete.
- Once you see that the process is complete, you will have to close the tool. Lastly, you will have to disconnect your device and the system. Reboot your device.
- In the case in the flashing process, you are not getting any download button on the screen, you may have to check the connections. Make sure that your device and the system are connected.
We hope that this article has helped you in installing the Jio F10Q flash file ROM. Hopefully, the article helped.