You can use the flash file for different reasons like unbricking the device, fixing issues with the device, upgrade the device or downgrade it to the factory version. In this article, we have provided you with the Lava A67 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] and the tutorial to install the same. Stay tuned to the article to know more about the Lava A67 flash file.
Before you can install the Lava A67 flash file / Stock ROM Firmware, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to install the file easily.
- To begin with, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the process, you need to seek help from an expert.
- It is a must that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device, you can damage the device.
- Next, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process. So, it is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge it completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- Next, you need to download the tool file and firmware file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. It is a must to look for a compatible driver file.
- It is a must to scan all the files that you have downloaded to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava A67 Flash File
To install the Lava A67 flash file, you will have to use the SPD upgrade tool on the system. In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Lava A67 flash file. Below we have mentioned that you need to follow to install the flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device. You need to then extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will now have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- You will now have to click on the load packet option in the tool window. Now, you redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you need to click on the start option to begin the process. Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see an upgrade successful message on the system.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava A67 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now you have successfully installed the Lava A67 flash file. All the information that you need to know before installing the Lava A67 Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article was helpful.