Flash files or the stock firmware ROM files contain the operating system of your software in its original form. You can find firmware according to your device and it is easily available on the internet. Flash files can be used for different reasons. In case you have bricked your device, you can use the flash file to unbrick your device. Other than this, you can also fix issues like software issues, lag issues, boot loop issues, and the dead issue. In case you have started facing the application has stopped working error more frequently, you can use the flash file to fix it.
You will have to use a flash tool to install the flash file on your device. In the case of the Lava A97 IPS flash file, you will have to use the SPD upgrade tool. We have mentioned a full process that you will have to follow. Read the article till the end to know more about the Lava A97 IPS flash file.
Points to Remember
If you want to carry out the process smoothly, you will have to get certain things on your device. We have mentioned all the things that you need on your system below. We hope that you will fulfill all the requirements and then only proceed with the process. Read the list properly.
- You must be aware of the technicalities. Off the chance, you are not aware, you may consider seeking help from an expert.
- Also, you need to charge your device completely or at least up to 70 percent. This is a must because your device needs to operate till the end of the process and hence you need to charge it.
- Other than this, you also need to create a backup of all your important data. This is highly advised because if you won’t, you will lose all your data post the flashing process.
- Now, you will have to make sure that you are using an authenticated version of the driver and tool that you will use during the process. You can look for the compatible tool on the internet.
- Lastly, you will have to scan the file to be sure that you are using a safe file on your system.
- Also, be sure that your device has a Unisoc chipset.
Steps to install the Lava A97 IPS flash file
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you will have to follow the steps that we have mentioned below. We have mentioned a full process that you will have to follow to install the Lava A97 IPS Firmware. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same order as mentioned.
- You will first have to download the SPD driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver, skip this step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware for your device. The firmware is easily available on the internet and you can look for the compatible one. Now, you will have to extract the contents of the firmware folder to a new folder.
- You will then have to download the SPD tool and then extract the contents of the tool also.
- After this, in the tool window, you will have to look for the upgrade download file and then click on it to open the tool window.
- You will then have to click on the Browse option and then redirect the tool to the location where you have stored your firmware.
- You will then have to click on the flash option to start the flashing process.
- Now, you will have to wait for the flashing process to complete. Once the process is complete, you will get an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- You will then have to close the tool window and then remove the USB cable to detach your system and the device.
Following all the steps that we have mentioned above will help you install the Lava A97 IPS flash file. We hope that this article was helpful to you and was informative for you.