If you are looking for the Lava Iris 356 flash file, this article is what you need. We have provided you with the Lava Iris 356 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM and explained to you how you can install the same on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Before you can begin the installation process, there are certain things that you need to do. These things will help you to install the Lava Iris 356 flash file easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to consult an expert. Always remember to use the tutorial for the specified device only.
- You will also have to keep in mind that you can lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- Next, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. You will also have to look for the latest tool file.
- Scan all the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris 356 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we are going to explain to you how you can install the Lava iris 356 Stock Firmware. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device. Click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- You will now have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to untick the option for the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Now, turn off the device and then connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Iris 356 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Lava Iris 356 Stock Firmware ROM. All the information that you need to know about installing the Lava Iris 356 flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article has helped you.