If you do not know how to install the Lava Iris 600 flash file, this article can be helpful. Here is a full tutorial of how you can install the Lava Iris 600 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] on your device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can start the process, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easy and you must do these.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. Off the chance you are not ware, you need to seek help from an expert.
- It is a must that you use this tutorial for a particular device. Using it for any other device can certainly damage the device.
- Next, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device. You will have to do this because you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- You will have to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. You will have to download a compatible driver file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris 600 Flash File
Now, we hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lava Iris 600 flash file/ Stock Firmware ROM. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and begin the installation process. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you have to do is to download the stock firmware file. You will have to then extract the contents of the firmware file for later use.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool and extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Now, open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You can find the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to click on the preloader.bin option because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download button to begin the flashing process.
- Turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Press the volume up button of the device to let the tool detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. Om completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Iris 600 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. Now, your device is flashed and you have successfully installed the Lava Iris 600 Stock Firmware ROM. We have provided you with all the required information. Hopefully, the article has helped you.