Off the chance you are looking for the Lava Iris 65 flash file, this article will surely help you. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava Iris 65 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] with the help of an SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you need to do. These things will help you to install the Lava Iris 65 flash file easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- Next, you need to know that your device needs to be operated till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- Other than this, you need to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using.
- You need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris 65 Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lava Iris 65 flash file. Go through all the steps and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device. You now need to click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- After this, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option in the tool window. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You need to then turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you will need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, you need to remove the cable and close the tool window.
Download Lava Iris 65 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was all you need to do to install the Lava Iris 65 flash file on the device. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned can help you to install the Lava Iris 65 Stock Firmware easily. Hopefully, the article was helpful.