Flash files or the stock firmware files are used to upgrade the device to the latest version or downgrade it to the factory version. In case you have bricked the device, you can fix it with the help of a flash file. You can also fix different issues that you may face with your device. In this article, we are going to talk about the lava Atom 2 flash file. We have mentioned the full stepwise process to install the lava Atom 2 flash file using the SPD tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
To carry out the flashing process easily, here are some things that you need to keep in mind. Below we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do. Read the list carefully.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you would know that post flashing, you will lose all the data present on the device. So, we will advise you to create a backup of all the data so that you can save the data.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is important that you download the tool and the device from an authenticated source only. You also need to check the compatibility of the tool on the internet.
- Other than this, we will suggest you scan all the files that you will download to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris Atom 2 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava Iris Atom 2 flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. Pursue the process according to the instructions appearing on the screen and complete the installation.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You can look for the stock firmware file on the internet. When downloaded, you will have to extract the contents of the file.
- Next, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will then have to extract the tool files also.
- Once done, you will then have to open the tool folder, and then you will have to click on the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- Now, you will have to click on the Browse option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the flash file.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- When done, you will have to click on the start option and it will start the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get the upgrade successful message on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the device and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Iris Atom 2 Firmware Stock ROM: Flash File
This is it. This was all you need to know about how to install the Lava Iris Atom 2 flash file. We have provided you all the information that you need to know. We hope that the article has helped you.