Flash files can help you to upgrade your device to the latest version or downgrade it to the factory version. Also, if you are facing issues with your device, you can fix them with the help of a flash file. There is a different flash file for every different device. In this article, we have talked about the Lava Iris Atom 3 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava Iris Atom 3 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the device and provided you with the original flash file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Now, before you can begin the installation of the Lava Iris atom 3 flash file, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process smoothly.
- To begin with, you will have to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities of the process, you need to consult an expert.
- Next, you need to know that you will have to use the device till the end of the process. So, it is advised to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- Also, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- You will also have to download the tool file and firmware file according to the device that you are using. Also, look for a compatible driver file for the device.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris Atom 3 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can carry out the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lava Iris Atom 3 Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. Now, click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will also have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and extract the contents of the tool folder.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- After this, you need to click on the load packet option in the tool window. Redirect the tool to the folder in which you have extracted the firmware file.
- Also, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you need to click on the download button to start the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, an upgrade successful message will appear on the screen.
- You will finally have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Iris Atom 3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is successfully flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Lava Iris Atom 3 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you install the Lava Iris Atom 3 Flash File easily. Hopefully, the article has helped you.