Flash files or the stock firmware files can be helpful to you in different ways. It can help you to get rid of issues that you are facing with the device or maybe add some new features to the device. You have to be careful while installing a flash file on your device. In this article, we have talked about the Lava Iris Atom flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava Iris atom flash file with the help of the SPD tool a Stock Firmware ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Now, to carry out the process easier, here are certain things that you will have to keep in mind while you carry out the process or start the process. Read the list below.
- To begin with, you will have to make sure that you are aware of the basic technicalities. In case you are not aware, skip the step. Also, make sure that you use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- Next, you would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, it is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. You can look for the compatible version of the driver.
- Before using all the files on the system, it is a must to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use.
Steps to Install Lava Iris Atom Flash File
To install the lava iris atom flash file, you will have to use the SPD flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file on the device. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to install the driver on the system by following all the instructions appearing on the system.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware for the device. It will download in zip format. So, you will have to extract the contents of the file.
- Next, you will have to download the SPD tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Once done, open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to look for the upgrade download file. Click on it to open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to look for the load packet option and click on it to select the firmware. Redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file and select an appropriate one.
- When done, you will have to turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you will have to click on the start option. Wait for the flashing process to complete. When complete, you will get an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Lava Iris Atom Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was all you need to know about installing the lava iris atom flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you all the legitimate and required information. We hope that this article helps.