In case you are looking for a Lava P7 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. In the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Lava P7 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list carefully.
- First, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to consult an expert.
- Always remember that you will have to use this tutorial for a particular device. If you use it on any other device, it can damage the device.
- Also, you need to create a backup of all the data present on the device. You must do this because if you won’t, you will lose all the data post flashing.
- It is a must to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the completion of the process.
- It is a must to download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. Look for a compatible driver on the system.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that the files are safe to use.
Steps to Install Lava P7 Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava P7 flash file. Have a look at the process carefully and then follow all the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the firmware file from the internet. You will have to extract the firmware file contents.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. Extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will appear on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must click on it because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Also, you will have to click on the download option so that you can begin the flashing process.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device to let the tool detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava P7 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. Now your device is flashed and you can start it. This was the full process that you need to follow to install the Lava P7 Stock Firmware ROM. We have tried to provide you with all the needed information. Hopefully, the article has helped you.