Flash files are helpful when you have to fix issues that you can face with the device. You can also use the flash file when you have to reinstall the operating system of your device. There is a different flash file for different devices. In this article, we have talked about the Lava Pixel V2 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava Pixel V2 flash file. Read the article completely to know more about it.
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do before you can start installing the Lava Pixel V2 flash file.
- To start with, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for the specified device only. If you use it for any other device, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Next, you need to know that you will have to use the device till the end of the process. So, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and tool file according to the device that you are using and from an authenticated source. You will also have to look for the compatible driver file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use.
Steps to Install Lava Pixel V2 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Lava Pixel V2 flash file. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lava Pixel V2 Stock Firmware on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system and then click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to click on the download the stock firmware file for your device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- You will now have to click on the download agent option and scatter-0loaidng option in the tool window. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you need to untick the checkbox forpreloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Now, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will restart.
- Next, wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, you need to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Pixel V2 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Lava Pixel V2 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Lava Pixel V2 flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that this article has helped you.