Flash files or the stock firmware files are distributed by the company only and they contain the operating system of the device in its original form. You can use them to fix different issues with the device that you can commonly face. In this article, we are going to talk about the Lava X1 atom flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava X1 atom flash file on the device with the help of the SPD tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can proceed with the flashing process, here are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily. Have a look at the list.
- First, you need to know that this tutorial is valid only for a particular device. We will not advise you to use it on any other device.
- Other than this, you need to be aware of some basic technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you will have to download the tool and the driver from an authenticated source only. You need to look for a compatible driver with the device.
- You must know that post flashing you will lose all the data available on the device. So, to save the data, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- It is important that you charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files before using them on the system. It is a must to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install lava X1 Atom Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava X1 atom flash file with the help of the SPD tool. Read all the steps below and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the USB driver on your system. Click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. You will then have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Also, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. It will download in the zip format. Now, you will have to extract all the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you will have to download the SPD Upgrade tool on the system and extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted folder and then you will have to click on the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- You will now have to click on the load packet option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- When done, you will have to click on the start button so that you can start the flashing process.
- Now, wait for the process to complete. When completed, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava X1 Atom Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this was all about installing the Lava X1 atom flash file. Following all the steps, in the same way, will make the process easier for you. We hope that the article helped.