In case you are looking for the Lava X1 grand flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned the stepwise process that you will have to follow. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about the Lava X1 grand flash file.
To perform the process easier, here are all the things that you will have to do before you can proceed with the flashing process. Read the list of all the things and do the same.
- Initially, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you may have to seek help from someone else.
- You will have to charge the device completely. If not completely, you will have to charge it 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- After the completion of the process, you are going to lose all the data present on the device. So, you will have to create a backup of all the data.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool and the driver from an authenticated source. Also, check for the compatibility of the tool.
- Moreover, we will suggest you scan all the files before installing them on the system so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file.
Steps to Install Lava X1 Grand Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava X1 grand flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process on the system.
- Once done, you will have to download the stock firmware file compatible with the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the file on the system.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the files at your desired location.
- Next, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. It will then open the tool window for you.
- You will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download option. Also, the scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of the device.
- Other than this, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose the data.
- After that, you will have to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Now, you will have to connect the device and the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to make sure that you have switched off the device.
- Once done, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device. When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- After this, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you will have to detach the cable and then terminate the tool window.
Download Lava X1 Grand Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Your device is now flashed. This was all you need to know about the Lava X1 grand flash file. We have tried to provide you with all the necessary knowledge. We hope that the article has helped you.