Firmware update is necessary for a device especially when you have to get rid of the issues with your device. A firmware update is released by the company when it has to fix some bugs or add any new features to the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Lenovo S60A flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. We have mentioned how you can install the Lenovo S60-A flash file with the help of the Lenovo Downloader tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
Before you can start the process, here are certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help. It is a must that you use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. This is because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- You should also charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source only. You will also have to look for the driver file on the internet.
- You should always scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lenovo S60-A Flash File
You will have to use the Lenovo Downloader tool to install the Lenovo S60-A flash file on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lenovo S60A Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you will have to do is to download the Qualcomm USB driver to your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- After that, you will have to download the Lenovo downloader tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool folder also.
- Also, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the QcomDloader file to open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the load option. Now, you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file.
- Make sure that you choose the correct firmware file and then click on the start option.
- After this, you will have to switch off the device and keep holding the volume up and down button and connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Wait for the tool to detect the device. When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a successful message on the screen.
- In the end, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lenovo S60-A Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now your device is flashed. This was all about downloading the Lenovo S60-A flash file. We have provided you with all the information that you need to know before starting the process. We hope that the article has helped you.