In this article, we have provided you with the original LG L60i- X137 Clone flash file. We have also provided the full process to install the LG L60i- X137 Firmware Stock ROM- flash file on your device. Read the article till the end to know in detail.
Things to Remember
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of all the things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the process, you can seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to have to use the tutorial for a particular device because if you won’t, you can damage the device.
- Other than this, you will have to use the device till the end of the process so, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- Next, you must know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, it is suggested to create a backup of all the data.
- Also, you need to download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. You must download the latest version of the driver file.
- Lastly, you must scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install LG L60i- X137 Clone Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the LG L60i- X137 Clone flash file (Stock Firmware ROM). Go through all the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way as listed.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. Click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you need to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to click on the option for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- After this, you need to click on the download agent option to start the flashing process.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
Download LG X137 Clone Stock Firmware (Flash File)
This is it. This was all you need to know about installing the LG L60i- X137 Clone flash file. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the LG X137 Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, the article was helpful.