The stock firmware file will help you to downgrade or install the stock firmware again on your device. You can also use the stock files if you are facing any IMEI issues, Dead issues, Bootloop Issues, or Software issues. In this article, we have discussed how you can download and install the mi note 4 Flash file on your system. The file comes in a Zip format, you will have to extract the file and then you can use the file. We have mentioned a full stepwise process that you need to follow to install mi note 4 flash file on your system.
Steps to install mi note 4 flash file using Xiaomi MI flash tool
Follow the steps to install the flash file in mi note 4 using the Mi flash tool. This tutorial is valid only if your phone has a Qualcomm chipset. Follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- First, on your system, you will have to download the Xiaomi MiFlash tool and then you will have to extract it. Once extracted, you will have to open it and view the files. Xiaomi MiFlash tool
- From the list of the files, you will have to click on the setup file. It will then start the installation process on your system.
- After this, you will have to download the Stock firmware file on your system. In case you already have it on your system, you can skip this step. You can easily find the firmware file on the internet.
- Once done, you will have to install the USB driver on your system. You will then have to switch off your device.
- After this, you will have to boot your device in Download mode. To do this, you will have to press the power button and the volume down button together for almost 6-8 seconds.
- You will then have to wait for it to boot.
- Once done, you will have to connect your computer and your device using the USB cable.
- You will then have to open the Xiaomi MiFlash tool. When the tool will be launched, you will have to click on the option to locate the firmware folder. mi note 4 flash file download
- Finally, you will have to click on the flash option to start the process.Mi note 4 stock firmware
- Wait for it to complete and get the success message on the screen.
Steps to install mi note 4 flash file using SP flash tool
Follow the steps to install the flash file in mi note 4 using the SP flash tool. You need to follow the same sequence of steps.
- You will first have to download the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller on your system and then install it. If it is already installed, you can skip the step.
- You will then have to download the Stock ROM and extract it on your system. You will find this firmware file on the internet.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool and extract it to your desired location.
- After that, you will have to look for the flash_tool.exe file and it will then launch the tool.
- In the new Window, you will have to select the Scatter-Loading option.
- You then have to look for the Scatter file and then you will have to untick the mark for the Preloader. You have to do this because flashing it can brick your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the Download option and it will then start the flashing process.
- You will now have to connect your MediaTek device to your system using a cable. Also, keep in mind that it is switched off. Once connected, you will have to press the volume button to make sure that the tool has detected your device.
- Now when it will be detected, the process of flashing will be started.
- Once done, you will have to wait for the Flashing process to complete and you will then see a Green ring when it will be completed.
- Finally, close the tool and remove the USB cable from your device.
Follow all the steps in the same way as listed so that you do not face any errors or complexity while you are trying to install mi note 4 flash file. Hope the article helps.