The stock firmware files are introduced only by the company only and it contains the operating system in the original form. The stock firmware is designed for a particular device and is different for different devices. Other than this, you can use the flash file if you have rooted your phone and you want it back in its original form. There are many other benefits of using a flash file. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can install Micromax a106 flash file o your system. Read the article to get a stepwise process to download and install the Micromax a106 flash file.
Points to remember
- You will have to make sure that you are using the latest version of the Flash tool. If you have not updated it, you can update it from the official website. Download the flash tool according to the operating system you are using.
- It should be known that you need to create a backup of your data and files because there are chances that you may lose some of your data after the completion of the flashing process.
- Also, the process of flashing is quite lengthy, and therefore, it is important that your phone must have at least charging up to 50-60% to keep working while the flashing process completes.
- The firmware is released by the company only. Therefore, you must check for the official file before installing or downloading the flash file on your system.
- Also, in case you wish to change or write the IMEI of Mediatek devices, you may use the SN write tool to perform the task.
- The credit for developing the tool goes to the MediaTek company and you can use the application for free.
Steps to install Micromax a106 flash file using SP flash tool
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install Micromax a106 flash file on your system. Make sure that you follow the steps in the same order.
- You will initially need to download the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller on your system and afterward install it. On the off chance that it is as of now installed, you can avoid the skip.
- You will then have to download the Stock ROM and extract it on your system. You will find this firmware file on the internet.
- When done, you should download the SP flash tool and extract and save it to your desired area.
- From that point forward, you should search for the flash_tool.exe document and it will at that point launch the tool. Micromax A106 flash file
- In the new Window, you should choose the Scatter-Loading choice.
- You at that point need to search for the Scatter document. Afterward, you should untick the checkbox for the Preloader. You need to do this since flashing it can block your device.
- Now, You will at that point need to tap on the Download option and it will at that point start the flashing cycle. Micromax A106 flash file download
- You will currently need to connect your MediaTek device to your system utilizing a cable. Likewise, remember that it is off. When associated, you should press the volume button either up or down to make sure that your device is identified.
- Now, when the tool will detect the device, the flashing process will be begun.
- When done, you should sit tight for the Flashing cycle to finish and you will at that point see a Green ring when it will be finished. Micromax A106 stock firmware
- At last, close the device and eliminate the USB cable from your device.
Follow all the steps similarly as we have written with the goal that you don’t confront any blunders or unpredictability while you are attempting to install Micromax a106 flash file. Hope the article helped you.