You can use the flash file to upgrade your device to the latest version or downgrade it to the factory version. In this article, we have discussed the Micromax A116 Canvas HD flash file. In this article, we have mentioned everything about installing the Micromax A116 firmware Stock ROM. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned certain things that you will have to keep in mind or do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. Also, you will have to make sure that you use the tutorial for a particular device.
- It is a must that you charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must because all the data will vanish from the device post flashing process.
- You must download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. Also, make sure that you are using a compatible driver on the system.
- Next, you will have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Canvas HD A116 Flash File
To install the Micromax Canvas HD A116 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax A116 flash file. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to start the installation process by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the system to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will need to download the SP flash tool on your system. Extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then look for the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option and the scatter-loading option. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you will end up bricking the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the Volume UP button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Lastly, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax A116 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now the device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Micromax A116 Stock Firmware ROM. We hope that the article was helpful to you.