If you want to re0install the operating system of the device, you can use the flash file for it. Also, if you are facing issues with the device, you can get rid of them with the help of a flash file. In this article, we are going to talk about the Micromax Bolt D304 flash file. We have mentioned how to install the Micromax D304 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM using the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more
Points to Remember
Before you can start the process, here are certain things that you will have to do to carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- The very basic thing that you need to know is to be aware of the technicalities. Off the chance you are not aware, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to create a backup of the data available on the device. It is a must because post flashing, all the data will vanish from the device.
- You must be aware that this tutorial is valid only for a particular device. It is a must that you do use it for that device only.
- Also, you must charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You must download the latest version of the tool and flash file on the device. You should look for the compatible version of the driver for your device.
- Other than this, it is important that you scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax D304 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax D304 flash file. Read the steps properly and pursue the process in the same way.
- To start with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flashing process. In case you have it on the system, you will have to skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your system. You will then have to extract the files to the desired location.
- When done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. Extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted folder and then look for the flash tool file. Click on it to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and the scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin. It is important to do because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose the data.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device, and then you will have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device. When it will detect the file, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will get a green ring on the screen
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax Bolt D304 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this was all about how to flash Micromax D304 flash file. We have mentioned all the required information that you need to know. We hope that the article was helpful to you.