Off the chance you are looking for a Micromax Canvas L A108 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax A108 Firmware Stock ROM flash file with the help of the SP flash tool. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you will have to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert. Also, you need to use this tutorial for a particular device.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source. It is a must that you download the driver file according to the device that you are using.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- You will have to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge it completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- You will also have to scan all the files that you have downloaded to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Canvas L A108 Flash File
Now we hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, this article can be helpful. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax A108 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. If you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will appear on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- You will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the Volume UP button so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will see a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Micromax A108 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was how you can install the Micromax A108 stock firmware ROM on your device. We have tried to provide you with all the knowledge that you need before starting the process. We hope that the article was helpful.