Flash files can be useful when you have to fix issues in your device or add some new features to the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Micromax Canvas Note 4 Plus A315 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax A315 Firmware Stock ROM and provided you with the same. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the process, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Next, you need to use the device till the completion of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- You would know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, it is advised to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Next, you need to download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using and from an authenticated source. You will also have to download the latest version of the driver file.
- You must always remember that you can use this tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- You will also have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax A315 Flash File
We hope that you have read and fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Micromax A315 flash file on the system. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is available on the device, you can skip the process.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and also, extract the contents of the tool folder to the desired location.
- When done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- You will now have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. Select the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Next, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do it because not doing so can brick your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, press the volume up button of the device to let the tool detect the device.
- When the tool will detect it, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax A315 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Micromax Canvas Note 4 Plus flash file. We have tried to provide you with all the required knowledge that you need to know about installing the Micromax Canvas Note 4 Plus A315 Stock Firmware. Hopefully, the article was helpful.