Facing issues with your Micromax Q336 device? You can fix it using the flash file. You can find the Micromax Q336 flash file on the internet. And, You will then have to install the stock firmware on your system. The flash file comes in a zip format. It contains a USB driver, Flash Tool, Flash file, and a guide on how to flash. You can use the flash file to downgrade, upgrade your device also. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can install the Micromax Q336 flash file Stock ROM and fix different issues with your device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to remember
Below we have mentioned different requirements that you need to fulfill before proceeding with the process of flashing. Make sure you follow all the requirements and then only proceed.
- You need to make sure that you have charged your phone. Keep your phone charged up to at least 70 percent so that it can work till the flashing process is going on.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of your data. After the completion of the process, the data will be deleted and hence, you must protect your data first.
- Though the tools and the stock firmware are introduced and distributed by the company only, you need to still check for any virus associated with the file.
- Other than this, you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of all the tools and the stock firmware. Also, check for compatibility with your device.
Steps to install Micromax Q336 Flash File
In case you are looking for how to flash your Micromax Q336 flash file (Stock Firmware ROM), you will have to use the SPD Upgrade tool. Here are all the steps included in the process that you need to follow to install the Micromax Q336 flash file.
- You first have to get the SPD driver on your system. Click on the .exe file to open the installation window. You will then have to follow all the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation process.
- After this, you will have to look for the Stock Firmware and then download it for your Unisoc device. In case you have it on your system, you can skip this step.
- Next, you will have to download the SPD Upgrade tool. You can easily find it on the internet. The tool comes in a compressed format and you will have to extract the files to a new folder. Micromax Q336 flash file
- You will then have to look for the UpgardeDownload file and then click on it to start the tool. Micromax Q336 flash file download
- In the tool window, you will have to look for the Load packet option and then click on it.
- Find the stock firmware on your system and then you will have to tap on the open button so that you can load the stock firmware. Micromax Q336 stock firmware
- Once done, you will have to switch off your device and then connect your Unisoc/Spreadtrum device to your system.
- You will then have to click on the option to start the download.
- Wait for the tool to start the flashing process. It may take some time to complete the process of flashing.
- After the completion of the process, you will get a passed message on the screen.
- Finally, you will have to stop the tool and then remove the USB cable to disconnect your device.
Following all the steps in the same order will help you to flash your Micromax Q336 without facing any errors with the process. Hopefully, the article will help you to use the Micromax Q336 flash file to fix your device’s issues.