In case you are looking for the Micromax Q350 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM), this is the right article for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Plus Q350 flash file on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about the flash file more.
Below we have mentioned a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you need to know that this tutorial is valid only for a particular device. If you use it on any other device, it can damage the device.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of the data available on the device. It is a must that you create a backup because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose all the data after completion of the flashing process.
- After that, you will have to charge the device at least up to 60percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Also, you need to download the flash files and the tool files from an authenticated source only. You will also have to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Plus Q350 Flash File
In this section of the article, we are going to discuss how you can install the Micromax Q350 flash file on the system. We have mentioned the steps that you will have to follow. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on your system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation. You will then have to follow the on-screen instructions so that you can complete the installation process.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware file on your system and then you will have to extract the contents to the desired location.
- Once done, you will have o download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the files.
- Next, in the extracted folder, you will have to look for the flash tool file and then click on it.
- Now, it will open the tool folder for you. You will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. The scatter file will be present in the stock ROM of your device.
- Next, you will have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose the data.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option so that you can begin the flashing process.
- Also, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect it.
- When the tool will detect it, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Lastly, you will have to terminate the tool window and also, detach the cable.
Download Micromax Q350 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
- Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Plus Flash File for Windows
- Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Plus Flash File for Linux
So, now your device is flashed. This was how you can install the Micromax Q350 flash file on the system. Following the steps, in the same way, will help you to go through the process easily. We hope that the article was helpful.