All about Micromax Q380 Flash File
If you are looking for how to use the Micromax Q380 flash file, this article is for you. In this article, we have mentioned a stepwise process that you need to follow to download and install the Micromax Q380 firmware ROM. The article is valid for people using the SP flash tool and MediaTek drivers on their system. Read the article till the end.
Points to Remember
You need to get certain things done before you go further with the process of flashing your device. If you fulfill all the requirements mentioned, it will only make the process smoother.
- First, you need to make sure that your phone is charged completely. The flashing process is going to take a long time and hence your phone is needed to be charged.
- Secondly, you will have to create a backup of all your data. Post flashing all your data will be removed from the device.
- Also, you need to make sure that you are using the recent version of the drivers and tools on your system. You can look for the recent version on the internet and also check for compatibility with your device.
- Other than this, you will have to scan all the files that you download from the internet. You can use antivirus software to scan the files and make sure that they are safe to install.
Steps to install the Micromax Q380 Flash File
You need to follow a series of steps to download and install the Micromax Q380 flash file. Below we have listed all the steps that you need to follow to install the stock firmware on your device. Read the steps carefully.
- Initially, you will have to download the MediaTek installer on your system and then install it. Pursue the process according to the instructions on your screen. If you have it on your system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need on your system is to find the stock firmware for the MediaTek device. You can look for it on the internet. Once found, you will have to download it and extract the files to your desired folder.
- Once done, you will have to find the SP Flash tool on your system and then download it on your system. Extract the files to a separate folder.
- In the folder, you will have to look for the flash-tool file. It will then start the tool. Micromax Q380 flash file
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option. And after this, you will have to click on the option for scatter file. Micromax Q380 stock firmware download
- Once done, you will have to look for the option for a preloader. You will have to unmark the checkbox for it. If you won’t, there are high chances of bricking your device.
- After this, you need to click on the option to download and it will then start the flashing process.
- Once done, you will have to connect a USB to both your devices and connect your system and the device. You will have to make sure that you have switched off your device. Once you have connected, you will have to press the volume button of your device.
- Your tool will then detect your Micromax device. The process of flashing will then start.
- Once the process completes, you will see a green ring on the screen. Micromax Q380 stock firmware
- Finally, disconnect your device and the system.
This was all about how to use the Micromax Q380 Stock ROM. You can easily flash your device if you read the instructions carefully and follow the steps like that only. We hope that this tutorial was helpful to you.