You can use the stock firmware file to upgrade or downgrade your device. You can use the flash file to resolve different issues that you are facing with your device. Also, you can use the flash file to resolve issues like Boot loop issues, software issues, dead issues, or any IMEI issue you are facing with your device. You can get back your phone in the factory format using the flash file. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download and install the Micromax Q402 flash file on your system. Here is a stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Micromax q402 flash file. Read the article till the end.
Before proceeding further with the process of installing the Micromax Q402 flash file on your system. Make sure that you fulfill all the requirements before proceeding.
- The very thing that you need is that you need to keep your phone completely charged. The process of flashing can take a long time and hence it is recommended to keep your phone charged at least up to 70 percent.
- The other thing that you need to do is to make sure that you create a backup of all the data. Because there are high chances of losing all your data, you must create a backup.
- This tutorial is valid for devices that have Spreadtrum/ unisoc chipset. If your phone has some other chipset, the tutorial might not work for you.
- Also, you need to download the latest version of the SPD upgrade tool. You can download the tool from the official website of the tool. Download the tool according to the operating system that you are using.
- Other than this, you need to download all the required drivers on your system. Make sure you have downloaded all the latest version of the drivers which are compatible with your device.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that your file does not have any virus or error. You need to scan your file with antivirus software.
The process to install the Micromax Q402 flash files using the SPD flash tool
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Micromax Q402 flash file on your system. Follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- First, you need to download the SPD driver on your system and then install it on your system. You will have to skip the step in case the drivers are already present on your system.
- After this, you need to download the ROM flash file on your system. You need to download the file for the Unisoc/Spreadtrum phone. In case you have a .pac file on your system, skip the step.
- Once done, you will have to download and extract the SPD Upgrade tool on your system. You will have to extract it to your desired location and then open the folder. Micromax Q402 flash file
- After this, you will have to look for the UpgradeDownload.exe file and then open it. Micromax Q402 flash file download
- In the new window, you will have to select the Load packet option.
- After this, you will have to find the .pac file and then click on the file. You will have to click on the open button and your file will be loaded. Micromax Q402 stock firmware
- Finally, you will have to connect your device and the system via USB cable.
- You will then have to click on the download option and then you will have to wait for the download to complete.
- You will get a success message at the end.
- At last, disconnect your device and the system.
Hopefully, all the steps will help you to install the Micromax Q402 flash file on your system. We hope that the article helps.