Micromax Q414 flash file can help you to fix issues with your Micromax device. You will have to install the flash file to fix the issues. Also, you need to use a flash tool to install the flash file on the system. In this article, we are going to help you with the same. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Preliminary Preparations for Micromax Q414 Canvas Blaze 4G+
To start the flashing process on the system, there are certain things that you need to do. Get the list of all the things below.
- You will first have to make sure that you have basic knowledge about the process. It is a must and in case you do not know, you may consult to an expert.
- Also, you will have to charge your device at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it during the process.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of the data present on the system. It is a must because post flashing you will lose all the data.
- You also need to make sure that you download the compatible version of the tool on the system.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files before installing them on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Q414 Flash File
To install the Micromax Q414 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. In this section of the article, we are going to explain to you the stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- You will first have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. After that, you will have to complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to download the stock firmware for your device. It is a must that you download the compatible firmware file. You will then have to extract the contents of the file on the system.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you will have to extract the contents of the tool folder also.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder, and then you will have to click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and the scatter-loading option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- When done, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick your device.
- After that, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will now have to connect the system and the device. Also, remember to turn off your device. Also, you will have to press the volume up button of your device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete and when it will complete, you will have to detach the device and the system. You will also have to terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ Q414 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
- Micromax Q414 Flash File ( SP Flash Tool) for Windows
- Micromax Q414 Flash File (SP Flash Tool) for Linux
So, now the device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Micromax Q414 flash file on the system. We hope that this article was helpful to you.